Croissant goes well anything buttery and cheesy! This is a favourite breakfast recipe of mine which comprises only a few easy ingredients. You will need store-bought croissants, cream cheese, cinnamon, milk and some brown sugar.
Cheesy Cinnamon Croissant Recipe
2 ready-baked croissants
- Toss a chunk of Philadelphia cream cheese into a bowl
- Mix a spoonful of fresh milk
- Throw in a teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- And a teaspoon of brown sugar ( cinnamon sugar)
- Mix to form cinnamon cream cheese
- Cut thin strips of cheese ( from square cheese slices)
- Lay them over thinly-crisp croissants
- Drizzle the cinnamon cream cheese over the croissants.