On the night of Christmas eve, I was in the mood for baking so I baked, beat, stir and mixed – out came 20 over mini cupcakes decorated with cream cheese frosting.
This time my cupcakes turns out less fluffier then the first time I’ve made it. Perhaps I’ve gotta beat and whip in a little more air after adding the eggs.
This is also my first time using the piping bags with the pastry tips I bought from Daiso. It’s quite easy to squeeze out the frosting from the bags. Maybe I could try doing more challenging icing designs on cakes.
1. Cream the butter and sugar first. Then whisk it with the eggs.
2. Add vanilla essence for taste and aroma before adding the flour which must be well-sieved.
3. Lastly, add cinnamon.
4. Bake the cupcakes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius for 15 minutes.
5. While the cupcakes are in the oven, cream the butter,cream cheese and icing sugar together. Mix til the mixture is even.
6. Pour the frosting into the piping bag and decorate the cupcakes once they are ready. Make sure the cupcakes have been cooled to room temperature before decorating it with icing.
Joyeux Anniversaire 🙂