|Gift pack from Brunei Tourism and Royal Brunei.|
1. Leather Travel wallet: Slot your passport,cash other travel documents into the perfectly-tailored compartments of the wallet. You will never have to fret about misplacing your personal documents or any ticket stubs where everything is housed in one place.
2. Hiker Ankle Boots: You don’t have to dress up like a park ranger or zoo keeper with the usual black or brown boots when exploring nature. Comfy mint green hiker boots like this could make you look fashionably green and chic as an explorer.
3. Safari Canvas bag and Camera: Capture all the sights and sounds with a must-have travel accessory digital camera. Besides the camera, you would also need a sturdy canvas bag to contain all the other travel essentials like water bottle, sunglasses and cap.
4. Oversized cat-eye sunglasses: Sunshades made a great fashion statement and protective eyewear against the harmful UV rays. If you’re out at sea, make sure you put this shades on to reduce the chances of getting eye cataracts.
5. World Map Travel Journal/Diary: For this trip, I didn’t had any journal to bring along with me so I relied heavily on my Instagram to document every moment and sudden thoughts I had. This technological app is my next best alternative to a travel diary.
6. Straw Fedora hat: I call this the Bruno Mars’ hat. Though it may not provide your face with maximum shade but at least it covers your scalp and prevents its from getting burnt. You wouldn’t want to experience any sunburns in any parts of your skin. It’s a terrible feeling, I swear.
7. Luggage/Trunk: This trip I carried a medium-sized trolley luggage which I figured that I actually might not even need to carry such a big luggage. A small trunk of this size is actually sufficient to store your travel items needed for the 4-day 3-night trip.
8. Snorkel Set: You could have guessed it. We are going for a snorkelling trip!
May peace be with you 🙂