My skin condition has been improving lately after I did the Ox horn facial massage at my regular go-to beauty salon a month ago. My pores around my cheeks area decreases greatly in size, the dark eye rings were gone within days after the massage and my skin was glowing. I was pretty taken aback by how a simple facial massage could make such a big improvement in my skin condition and I really can’t wait to share with you guys about this facial massage I did. Watch out for the next upcoming skincare blog post!
But as for now, I would like to introduce a new product by Hada Labo, a Japanese Skincare drugstore brand which is made popular in Asia with it’s hydrating lotion that would hydrates your face instantly with one to two drops of the product. And I’m one of Hada Labo’s loyal fans who has been using their hydrating lotion ever since it first came out in Singapore.
The highly-featured ingredient in Hada Labo’s range of skincare products is hyaluronic acid, a ‘smart nutrient’ which locks in moisture. Not surprisingly, this much talk-about skincare ingredient is also used as one of the main ingredient in Hada Labo’s Perfect Gel 3-in-1 intense hydration. From its name, it reveals that the product has a gel-like consistency which helps replenish moisture into the skin. But it not only acts as a moisturizer, but also an essence and sleeping mask.
One of the most hyped up skincare product in the market is sleeping masks which is cream or gel-based mask which is applied on the skin before going to bed and left throughout the night to aid in hydrating and repairing the skin. So even while you’re asleep, your skin’s moisture is being replenish! Perhaps this is what having a beauty sleep is all about.
1. Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 6 litres of water per gram, providing intense moisture to the skin.
2. Super Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 2 times as much water than Hyaluronic Acid per gram, providing maximum moisturization.
3. Nano Hyaluronic Acid is able to penetrate deep into the skin, providing long lasting and deep moisture to the skin.
4. The Hada Labo Perfect Gel contains collagen to provide firm, elastic and wrinkle-free skin.
5. Skin that lacks ceramide helps to hold and repair the surface skin cells together for a healthy, smooth skin. It also prevents moisture being lost from the skin.
+ Product is pH balanced, low irritation and is free of fragrance, mineral oil,alcohol and colorant.
Hada Labo is a skin care line researched and developed by Rohtp Pharmaceutical Co. Japan and The Mentholatum Co. With a philosophy ‘Perfect X Simple’, Hada Labo uses only the purest ingredients that are beneficial to the skin, with no unnecessary additives and manufactured under strict pharmaceutical standards.
– Words by Hada Labo