Thankfully, there are other ways to juice wheatgrass other than investing in a slow juicer which will costs another extra few hundreds of dollars. One of the cheapest way of juicing wheatgrass is to simply use a high-speed blender to extract the raw fresh goodness out of the wheatgrass!
Here is how I would juice wheatgrass:
1) Use a scissors to cut the wheatgrass stalks into small pieces.
(Long wheatgrass stalks may get tangled around the motor blades.)
2) Stuffed all the chopped wheatgrass into my U-Like blender.
3) Add about 1/2 cup of water.
4) And blend away… for about a minute.
5) Pour the mixture onto a strainer to separate the wheatgrass fibre from the juice.
And there you have it, a freshly-squeezed organic wheatgrass juice! Though it’s diluted with water, it’s still fresh and nutritious. However, if you opt for a wheatgrass shot, then you would need to invest a slow juicer to extract 100% pure wheatgrass juice.
Stay raw and healthy!