Spaghetti is cooked to al dente with a mixed of calamari, anchovies, bread crumbs, garlic and fennel. It tasted somewhat like Spaghetti Aglio Olio except that it has calamari and bread crumbs in it.
Do you know that you could use a small knife to carve an opening on the egg shell?
It’s a skill to master.
Brunch prepared in French-style
Small in portions but it looks very exquisite in terms of appearance and taste. The prawns are fresh and succulent and the outer crispy layer gives a nice crunch and bite that would make you scream of more prawn rolls.
It has this soft-boiled eggs texture except that it tasted even more savoury with the vinegar and pepper.
What’s that massive black thing?
It’s just raisins.
Meat lovers would fall for this bacon jam that has a perfect dose of sweetness blended with the savoury minced bacon. The bacon jam is so good that you can pair it up with anything – from crackers to even toppings for sandwiches.
I’m a fan of Vietnamese food and this Bánh Cuon or steamed rice rolls is perfect for brunch as it is light, refreshing and very appetizing with the spicy chili fish sauce and the garden of chopped herbs.
from various types of cuisines – American, Australian, Japanese, Vietnamese,
Singaporean, Spanish, Italian and French. The chefs also share
handy cooking tips and recommended tools for ease of preparation for each recipe. The recipes are not the conventional brunch recipes like egg Benedicts, sandwiches, pancakes or big breakfast with bacon and sausages. Rather, the brunch dishes were somewhat more like ‘lunch’ than ‘breakfast’. Nevertheless, the recipes in this cookbook are innovative as they are the creations of these 8 well-known chefs.
– Dan Segall, group executive chef of hospitality group, The Big Idea (Fat Cow, Kinki, The Pelican and Bedrock Bar & Grill to name a few.)
– Dallas Cuddy, head chef of The Prime Society
– Nicolas Joanny, chef-owner of Nicolas Le Restaurant
– Antonio Facchinetti, chef de cuisine of Prego Restaurant at Fairmont Singapore
– Kenjiro ‘Hatch’ Hashida, master chef of Hashida Sushi at the Mandarin Gallery
– Eric Low, chef-owner of Lush Epicurean Culinary Consultancy
– Maria Sevillano, co-owner and head chef of My Little Spanish Place
– Chi Quang Trinh, sous chef of Addictions Café and Remedy Bar
From now on till 6 December 2013, enjoy free shipping on orders over $50 and 10% off all orders when you shop at ToTT’s newly launched e-commerce site, www.ToTTStore.com! I’ve just bought a Julienne Slicer and a grater from ToTT Online store for my raw food cooking!