INTERVIEW SOMEONE YOU LOVE ABOUT LIFE
Questions by Brendon Burchard, author of Life’s Golden Ticket
1. What comes to mind when you think about growing up in Singapore?
Playing catching in HDB playgrounds with other kids.
2. What did you love to do as a kid, before high school?
I love to read Sweet Valley High and Babysister books.
3. What did you love to do in high school?
I love to sing. I was part of my high school choir and I took part as a soloist in singing competition.
4. What do remember most about your teenage years?
I remembered the times I hang out of school with my classmates and the crazy things we joke and laugh over. I also remember how passionate I was in singing.
5. What do you remember most about your mom ?
My mom was vey capable as she seems to be skilful in many areas.
6. What do you remember most about your dad ?
My dad is a self-taught handicrafts man who is great at fixing and mending things with his bag of tools.
7. What was most important to him?
His own health.
8. How did you choose your career and what was your favorite part about it?
I enjoy interacting with children and love imparting knowledge to others.
9. What made you successful at work?
10. What did you believe about yourself that helped you become successful and deal with hard times?
11. What times in your life truly “tested your mettle,” and what did you learn about yourself by dealing (or not dealing) with them?
12. What three events most shaped your life?
13. What were the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
14. What are you most proud of in life?
Proud of how I am able to trust my own instincts
15. What are you most thankful for?